Welcome to my Green Screen Webpage
Drew Carey's Green Screen Show has made its premier on the WB. I really liked the show.
Here's the info on the show
All it is, is basic Whose Line games with different names, and some new ones, performed by some of 6 performers (plus Drew)
in front of a green screen. Then later, an animatics team will fill in the green screen and a lot of other digital special effects to the
scene the performers are acting out. It's much easier explained on the show when you see it.
Now my opinions on the show:
Drew Carey's Green Screen show... ...... ..... TRANSLATION = Whose Line with more people in front of a green screen.
All the did was mix up the cast and do WL in front of a green screen. Its a really funny show, but a little repetitive. The show
could still be funny without the green screen effects, but I guess since the ratings were going down on whose line, they thought
they could give the show a different name and a different procedure and everyone would like it again. Because of all the animatics, it
seems to me that no one really gets a chance to show off much of their improvisation talent, but the show is still funny.
I thought that the green screen seemed a little unneccessary, but it did add another element to the show and it was a
good and funny idea, but I dont think they needed to do it.
I liked this show, even though it was almost the exact same thing as WLiiA. In fact, that's probably the only reason I did like it.
It's not exactly a sufficient replacement for the greatWhose Line, but I really liked it and I hope enough other people do so
that the show can keep going for a while. It really is a good show and a pretty good idea, nonetheless. Okay, here we go:
Drew Carey's Green Screen Show
First Broadcast: 10/7/04
Drew Carey, Colin Mochrie, Greg Proops, Brad Sherwood, Jeff Davis, Chip Esten, Julie Larson.
1. Freeze Tag - Everyone. Brad and Greg start. Brad - on his knees, Greg - lying on his stomach.
2. Sentences (Whose Line)- Drew, Brad, Jeff, Julie, Greg. - Drew and Julie start. Scene word - Zeplin.
3. New Choice (Quick Change)- Brad and Colin act, Jeff calls. "How to Box"
4. One-Syllable Words (Questions Only except with one-syllable word limitations instead of questions)- Jeff and Colin start. Location: Race Track
First Broadcast: 10/14/04
Drew Carey, Brad Sherwood, Colin Mochrie, Greg Proops, Jeff Davis, Jonathan Magnum, Sean Masterson.
1. One-Syllable Word - Colin and Brad start. in bootcamp
2. Sentences - "You shot me in the heart" Drew, Greg, and Brad.
3. New Choice - Colin and Brad, Jeff calls "How to Have a Baby"
4. Freeze Tag - Colin and Jonathan start. everyone. Colin - squatting, Jonathan - standing on one leg.
First Broadcast: 10/21/04
Drew Carey, Brad Sherwood, Colin Mochrie, Jeff Davis, Greg Proops, Chip Esten, Julie Larson.
1. Game Show - Brad, Drew, Greg, Chip - "Catch that Knife"
2. Sound Effects - Drew and Colin - in a pet shop
3. New Choice - Greg and Jeff - in a baby-proofing store. Brad calls.
4. Freeze Tag - Julie and Greg start. everyone Greg - touching his toes. Julie - Indian style.
First Broadcast: 10/28/04
Drew Carey, Brad Sherwood, Colin Mochrie, Jeff Davis, Greg Proops, Chip Esten, Julie Larson, Sean Masterson.
1. One Syllable Word - "at the dentist". - Jeff and Greg start.
2. Hollywood Moment - Julie, Drew, Brad and Colin. Jeff calls. "Toaster"
3. Sound Effects - "in Alaska" - Colin and Jeff.
4. Story - Greg leads. "Onion Sam"
First Broadcast: 11/4/04
Drew Carey, Brad Sherwood, Colin Mochrie, Jeff Davis, Greg Proops, Chip Esten, Kathy Kinney, Jonathan Magnum.
1. One Syllable Word - Jonathan and Colin start. "Veteranarian"
2. New Choice - Brad and Jeff, Colin calls. "Shakespeare in a Baker's field"
3. Story - Drew leads. "The Story of the Man who Stole Florida".
4. Sound Effects - Drew and Jeff. "Banana Exploder"